- Stok Range(Ladakh):- It is the highest mountain range the stok range lies in the Ladakh region in North India. It is a popular tracking peak. Stok kangri trek has a magnificent attractive power. The pathway shows multiple thrilling sights. From summit you see the whole of Zanskar and Indus valley very clearly.
- Nohkalikai falls ( Meghalaya):- It is the tallest plunge waterfall in India. It is near cherrapunji . Drive through a high Tableland ,hike for a small distance and you arrive at the view point from where you can have a panoramic view of the Nohkalikai people also come here for picnic.
- Nanda Devi (Uttarakhand)- It is the second highest mountain in India. Snow cover the mountain throughout the year. It is the one of the beautiful mountain in the world.
- Lonar sarovar (Maharashtra):- Lonar is one of Maharashtra’s best kept secrets. Home to the earth’s only hyper- velocity impect crater in basaltic rock, it is ringed by fascinating temples , including one with cratic sculptures reminiscent of Khajuraho. The views of the mighty crater lake is only one of its kind of the world are bound to give wings to your imagination.
- Leh (Ladakh):- Everything about Ladakh is exhilarating sightseeing. Sports are unique here . Safari, trekking , camping, mountain biking, rock climbing and shipping are some of the numerous interesting activities that awaits you in this place. This white Barron ice desert adds a nice touch to your memories . It is also known for Buddhist sights.
- Key monastery ( Himachal Pradesh):- It is a picturesque tibatan Buddhist monastery located on a hilltop in Spiti valley of Himachal Pradesh in the midst of brown and white coated gigantic mountain range. The spectacular monastery is located at the height of 4166 meter above the sea level.
- Hogenakkal falls (Tamilnadu):- is where the Kaveri river splits into multiple streams of waterfalls, making it arguably the most heavenly place in the state. The neighbouring regions and small villages that surrounding this place are breathtaking. It is located in Dharampur district in the state of Tamilnadu.
- Drang Drung glacier (Jammu Kashmir):- There are very few glaciers in the world where one can reach by road and Drang Drung is one such spectacular sight in India. Drang Drung is the base of many trekking expeditions . So trekking is probably the only way through which one can capture the essence and beauty of the glacier.
So hurry up plan your holidays and visit these places and make sweet memories .